Thursday, August 11 / 9AM-4PM
RiverTree Jackson West Parking Lot
All proceeds benefit local community ministry partners!
DONATIONS & VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
Donate your good condition household items, furniture and clothing toward the sale.
Donated items can be dropped off in the RiverTree Jackson West parking lot at the white box truck during the times listed below.
DONATION DROP OFFS ACCEPTED:
- Saturday, July 30: 4:30-5:00 p.m and 6:15-6:45 p.m
- Sunday, July 31: 10:30-11:00 a.m. and 12:15-1 p.m.
- Saturday, August 6: 4:30-5:00 p.m and 6:15-6:45 p.m
- Sunday, August 7: 10:30-11:00 a.m. and 12:15-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 10: 2-9 p.m.
Set up, during the event and tear down. If interested in volunteering or have questions about the sale, contact Julie Gonzalez.
If your RiverTree-related ministry or GoCommunity would like to have a table at the sale, stop by the Welcome Center or CLICK HERE and complete an application.
Applications will be reviewed and you will be notified if your space is approved. Spaces are limited! Questions about table spaces? Contact Kathy Specht.