ALL WELCOME to join Jennie Allen for a stop in Stark County on her Nothing to Prove Book Tour!
Join us for an evening of teaching by Jennie, based on her new book Nothing to Prove. In this latest book coming out January 31st, Jennie shares a message of FREEDOM – freedom from pretending, from performing, from fighting to prove ourselves worthy. We ARE worthy – all because of Jesus.
TOUR EVENT SCHEDULE
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17
- 6:30PM – General Admission Doors Open to Auditorium
- 7-9PM – Worship with artist Lauren Chandler and International Justice Mission speaker Anu George
- 8-9PM – Jennie Allen Nothing to Prove
- 9-10PM – Book Signing & After Party, Everyone Welcome!
TOUR EVENT TICKETS
$35: VIP Jennie Allen Q & A + VIP Seating Admission + Nothing to Prove Book (limited seating, max 2 tickets per transaction)SOLD OUT $25: General Admission + Nothing to Prove Book (max 4 tickets per transaction)SOLD OUT
- $10: General Admission (max 6 tickets per transaction)
Jennie Allen is an award-winning and bestselling author of Anything and Restless, as well as the Bible studies Stuck, Chase, and Restless. The founder and visionary for the IF:Gathering, she is a passionate leader following God’s call on her life to catalyze a generation of women to live what they believe. Jennie has a master’s in Biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary and lives in Austin, Texas, with her husband, Zac and their four children.
ABOUT THIS BOOK
Jennie understands the daily struggle so many of us face with inadequacy and insecurity. We often find ourselves paralyzed by the belief that we are not good enough, talented enough, or spiritual enough to do what we are supposed to do in life. In Nothing to Prove, she calls us to…
- Find freedom from self-induced pressure by admitting we’re not enough—but Jesus is
- Stop doing things for God, and start doing things with Him
- Admit our greatest needs and watch them be filled by the only One who can meet them.
- Discover how God moves wildly through those who have nothing to protect and nothing to prove
As you wade into the refreshing truth of the more-than-enough life Jesus offers, you’ll experience the joyous freedom that comes to those who are determined to discover what God can do through a soul completely in love with Him. Get to know Jennie at jennieallen.com.