Jesus had a relationship OUT with the world.
Jesus and his disciples went out to their wider community, letting their lives speak louder than words. We are made to be a part of God’s mission and are sent to serve and love people in Jesus’ name. We are made to have loving relationships OUT with the world around us.
We believe there’s something for everyone, whether you can give one day, one week or 52. Serve at RiverTree. Serve locally or internationally. Try out some until you find one that really fits. You might find a new talent or hobby, and you’ll certainly grow in community and impact lives.
SERVE AT RIVERTREE JACKSON
It takes hundreds of volunteers to make RiverTree Gatherings happen every weekend. We’re always looking for more folks to do everything from hang out with kids to greeting folks at the door. Just give it a try. If you don’t like it, you can try something else. Serving at RiverTree gives you the opportunity to meet new friends, grow spiritually and be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Below is not an exhaustive list of opportunities. For more opportunities, questions, or to get connected in any area, contact Jess Adkins
To get connected serving in a specific area, contact the following:
- Student Ministries: John Moores
- GoCommunities: Suzi Lantz
- TreeHouse Kidz: Jamie Reese
- Communications/Website/Graphic Design: Johnna Artzner
- Library: Diane Busch
- IT: Kathy Specht
- Musician/Band: Andrew Berg
- Parking Lot: Jess Adkins
- Cafe: Sarah Hochstetler
- Funeral Meals: Sarah Hochstetler
- Greeting Teams: Jess Adkins
- Grounds: Rodney Lamp
SERVE LOCALLY or INTERNATIONALLY
- Love Canton: Serving communities in Canton
- Pregnancy Support Center: Reaching out to those in a crisis pregnancy
- Refuge of Hope: Helping those struggling with poverty, hunger and personal crisis
- Christian Children’s Home of Ohio: Adoption/Foster Care
- Food Pantry: Providing food for our local community
- Tiqvah: Tutoring in the Canton area
- Compassion International: Child sponsorships, trips & more
- Nuevos Amigos – School in Ecuador, child sponsorships, trips & more