Are you more than a conqueror?
Romans 8:37 – “In all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.”
Are you a father of young men? Are you a grandfather? An uncle? Are you a coach? Do you have influence over young men in your life? Do you have a desire to invest in the next generation of men?
Conqueror Camp is a multigenerational survival style camp designed to help men step up and lead spiritually in a number of spheres of life. Not only will there be practical camping and outdoors skills taught, but each camping skill comes attached with a spiritual tool and skill to help men lead. In addition, Conqueror Camp is setup to help men lead intentionally with the next generation of young men in their lives.
- For men of all ages 18+
- Boys must be entering 6th grade this fall or older
- Ideal experience for fathers/sons, grandfathers/grandsons, uncles/nephews or male influencers of middle school guys 6th grade and up
- August 12-14, 2016
- August 12 – Meet at the property at 6PM
- Carpool available – meet at RiverTree Jackson at 5:15PM
- PLEASE notify us if you will be meeting at the property or carpooling!
- August 14 – Depart at 10AM
- Sleeping Bag/Pillow
- Boots (preferably waterproof)
- Matches and any other fire starting tools such as a striker
- Plastic bag for wet/dirty clothes
- Fishing rod and tackle
- Bug spray/Sunscreen
- Medication, if needed
Cost: $40 per person covers food, supplies & surprises
- Spots are limited. Don’t wait!
- Registration closes July 31, if spots remain
- MUST READ THIS WAIVER FORM and indicate your agreement to the form during registration below.